StudentsReview :: The University of Massachusetts Amherst - Comments and Student Experiences

The University of Massachusetts Amherst

I am out of UMASS for a long time now

Mar 17 2014Philosophy
I am out of UMASS for a long time now. Smoked a lot of weed in college and really got into the party scene at ZooMass to the degree that I got into dealing and eventually landed a long prison sentence which is where I am typing this from. I really loved my UMass experience and have voted it the #1 best college every day twice a day for the past ten years during recreation.
Starting Job: Import/Export Preparedness: F Reputation: F

UMass is a school that has a reputation

Mar 26 2013Other
UMass is a school that has a reputation for being a major party school and it is, Satrday and Sunday mornings usually involve avioding at least one puddle of vomit in the hall in the winter and also throughout campus.

The people ar every generic and generally pride themselves on their events of the weekend. Nearly everyone on campus smokes weed and dorms reeks of it especially in southwest.

Generally in state kids stick together and Out of state students gravitate towards each other.
YOU ARE JUST A NUMBER HERE. I have never been asked for my name by any professor or ta on campus.

1st Year Female -- Class 2016
University Resource Use: A, Education Quality: F

I'm a graduate from UMass-Amherst (a

Apr 24 2013Criminal
I'm a graduate from UMass-Amherst (a.k.a. UMass-Anheuser Busch) and I'm proudly a Students Review Ballot Stuffer. You see, I merely spend all day voting for UMass-Amherst in all reviews in order to put it at the top of every positive ranking list. I might be unaware that most people laugh when they see UMass-Amherst, a little-known school outside of Massachusetts, ahead of MIT, Berkeley, Caltech, or Stanford in the engineering ranking list. Most pathetic of it all, it's atop the lists with an overall number of votes that completely dwarfs all other universities' votes. For example, MIT has an overall 543 positive votes out of 5779. Then you have your laughing stock (UMass) with 7831 positive votes out of an overall number of 50,069. Hilarity ensues!
Starting Job: Students Review Ballet Stuffer Preparedness: F Reputation: F