StudentsReview :: Kent State University Kent - Comments and Student Experiences

Ohio State University Columbus -- Columbus, OH

Kent State University Kent

It has been my

May 08 2014Sociology
It has been my experience with this University that they will do anything within their power to stop you from graduating. Anything. Avoid at all costs.
5th Year Male -- Class 2015
Social Life: A, Education Quality: F

This university is only seeking one thing

May 20 2014Education
This university is only seeking one thing.. and that is MONEY!.. You are just a number to them, a $ sign and they will do anything in their power to have you not graduate, just so they can make more money off of you. The advising staff is unorganized and will lead you in the wrong direction. The faculty is arrogant and think they are better than everyone else....which they shouldn't because they teach at KSU. If I were you I would not even bother with this university.
4th Year Female -- Class 2018
Campus Aesthetics: B+, Education Quality: F

I honestly do not understand how this school

Apr 21 2014Sociology
I honestly do not understand how this school has so many good ratings... The professors were awful, the student body had this idea they were so entitled because they went to Kent, and the education quality was a joke. I had a terrible experience here. I felt uneducated, unprepared, and unsure of myself my whole time here. There are some good professors but they are few and far between. If I could do it all over, Kent State would not even be an option. I ended up transferring to another state university and I am so thankful I am receiving a good quality education, not to mention much more prepared for grad school and no longer feel lost. Please take my advice and look elsewhere for an education that is worth paying for.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2015