StudentsReview ™ :: Kent State University Kent - Comments and Student Experiences

Ohio State University Columbus -- Columbus, OH

Kent State University Kent

I honestly do not understand how this school

Apr 21 2014Sociology
I honestly do not understand how this school has so many good ratings... The professors were awful, the student body had this idea they were so entitled because they went to Kent, and the education quality was a joke. I had a terrible experience here. I felt uneducated, unprepared, and unsure of myself my whole time here. There are some good professors but they are few and far between. If I could do it all over, Kent State would not even be an option. I ended up transferring to another state university and I am so thankful I am receiving a good quality education, not to mention much more prepared for grad school and no longer feel lost. Please take my advice and look elsewhere for an education that is worth paying for.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2015
Campus Aesthetics: B-, Education Quality: F
Aug 01 2013Music Education

Great school. Great Education.

Preparedness: A+ Reputation: A+

Kent is growing and

Jul 30 2013Biology
Kent is growing and changing in leaps and bounds since i've been here. It is a great place to be. I have been pushed and challenged during my time here, and have enjoyed it.
Starting Job: Grad Student Preparedness: B+ Reputation: B