StudentsReview ™ :: Texas Woman's University - Comments and Student Experiences

Texas A&M University at College Station -- College Station, TX
Texas A&M University at Corpus Christi -- Corpus Christi, TX
Texas A&M International University -- Laredo, TX

Texas Woman's University

I came here because of the program, but

Apr 24 2013Unknown
I came here because of the program, but I have found out that I was lied to on the tour. I had this gut feeling at orientation that this was not the school for me. I feel that this campus if full of hate. I have never seen so much drama and hate coming from people in my life. Housing doesn't like to notify you of anything FYI. I feel like my intelligence has dropped in this short year.
1st Year Female -- Class 2016
Campus Aesthetics: A+, Faculty Accessibility: F

The professors at this

Mar 06 2013Nursing
The professors at this school do not show appreciation for their students. The location is bad for just about everyone in the area. The tests are 100% subjective, so even though you know the answer, you still get it wrong. There is no one on one help offered from the teachers.
1st Year Female -- Class 2014
Collaboration/Competitive: A-, Faculty Accessibility: D-

I am frustrated by TWU's lack of grade

Oct 30 2012Kinesiology
I am frustrated by TWU's lack of grade posting. The professors don't return tests or homework, and they don't post the grades, even in the online gradebook. How are students to know how they stand or how to improve? Isn't there some kind of policy professors must follow for letting students know their grades?There isn't much to do in Denton, especially if you are under 21 and the University doesn't really have any programs on the weekends.
2nd Year Female -- Class 2015