| StudentsReview ::
Liberty University - Comments and Student Experiences |
Besides offering very little in the way of luxuries my biggest complaint with Liberty University is that total lack of morale on campus. I grew up watching ESPN and hearing about how great college life is. At Liberty everyone leaves on the weekend, very few people enjoy their daily lives and the sports are awful. The Liberty Marching Band is another laughing stock. I can barely tell one song from another and students randomly chant(at least the minority of students who attend our crappy football games) "GO LU".
If you are into any kind of internet gaming or even casual surfing avoid LU. The internet is down consistently. AOL instant messenger works even worse than web pages. Gaming is especially out of the question. My games work probably 70% of the time. The other 30% I spent an hour playing, then at the end I lag out. in 80% of my games there is evenpresent lag. If you don't know what lag is imagine playing Mario and when you press jump, its jumps 2 seconds later.Don't come here.
Disclaimer: StudentsReview makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this site, and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this site. Furthermore, StudentsReview is not affiliated with any University or Institution.