StudentsReview :: Yale University

Casual Comment

Summer
HS Summer Programs
Internship Post

Summary
 Information
 Sports

Save School

Yale Minibook
Link me!
Forward me!
Warning: mkdir(): No such file or directory in /ssd/www/studentsreview/html/viewprofile.php3 on line 324 Warning: fopen(/tmp/univ_cache/comment_detail/260/1056156460.html): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /ssd/www/studentsreview/html/viewprofile.php3 on line 326 Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /ssd/www/studentsreview/html/viewprofile.php3 on line 327 Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /ssd/www/studentsreview/html/viewprofile.php3 on line 328
Major: Economics (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: MaleThis person cares more about Campus Aesthetics/Beauty than the average student.
Intelligence:
ACT:
SAT: 1430
Campus Aesthetics/Beauty D-
Describes the student body mostly as:
Friendly, Snooty, Closeminded

Describes the faculty mostly as:
Arrogant, Self Absorbed

Faculty Accessibility A+
How this student rated the school:
Educational QualityA- Faculty AccessibilityA+
Useful SchoolworkA Excess CompetitionB+
Academic SuccessA- Creativity/InnovationB
Individual ValueC- University Resource UseB+
Campus Aesthetics/BeautyD- FriendlinessA-
Campus MaintenanceB+ Social LifeD+
Surrounding CityD Extra CurricularsC-
SafetyA-

I was recruited to play football at Yale, Princeton and Harvard.  I decided not to attend Harvard because it looked too intense, Princeton because it was really quaint and the so called “overachieving popular kids in high school” were incredibly boring and the parties they took me to on the recruiting trip were way boring (They thought it was a good one too) and I'd been to better high school parties.  Yale's recruiting trip was better so I decided to attend.  However, once I arrived on the campus and met my residential college roommates, I knew that I had made a HUGE mistake.  My roommates did nothing but bicker and moan about not getting into Harvard while bragging about the other schools that they got into.  I was like “Who cares?  you are in college already you fools”.  Also, the parties at Yale were absolutely laughable and pathetic, and Yale has this huge gay population and it seems like they favor gays over straights because my one of my roommates was gay and from Alaska and he told me that Yale was 25% gay and thats was a reason why he chose to attend.  I really did not like the weak parties and not too good looking Ivy League women, so I decided to transfer to my home state school University of Florida.  Unfortuantely I had to give up football because I wasn;t good enough to play at UF but the parties and girls are 100% better and the academics are just as good in my opinion.  Don't mistake me for a dumb jock, I actually performed very well in high school and at Yale I earned a 3.8 GPA before transferring to Florida.  But Florida is a little bit easier academically though, I guess.  Good luck on your decisions---just wanted to give y'all my story.

More Comments on Yale University

Gay friendly is bad? homo

commentHow can yale "prefer" gay people over straight people if ONLY 25% of the yale population is gay? UM 75% are fuckin' breeders...dumbass breeders like you who cannot finish a logical thought

responseHomo-agitprop aside, about 1% of the general population is gay. Thus, 25% of Yale's population qualifies as a rather substantial over-representation. Too bad that the gay gene seems to interfere with coherent thought. Note that the "breeders"insult reveals the anti-humanist death wish at the heart of queer identity.
  Similar Schools: