StudentsReview :: Pensacola Christian College

Indiana University -- Bloomington, IN

Pensacola Christian College

Alumni Survey

Intelligence
Major: History/Histories (art history/etc.) (This Major's Salary over time)
I loved my four years at PCC, though I found many of the rules frustrating. It was not out of a desire to break them, but rather the restrictions limited the time I could study, recover from being sick, spend time with visiting family and friends,etc. I loved my teachers and studies along with the time with my friends. I hated the dorm life and the subjective whim of those who felt they had the authority to dictate how you should behave in every way possible. I came out of school prepared for life and my career, but felt that I could have done better if I had been treated with more respect as an adult and allowed to have more say on how I worked to pursue my degree. When I give advice to possible students I'm honest about how if you decide that you are okay with the rules and that you know that is where you need to go then you will be fine. Otherwise, go somewhere else, because bitterness and rebellion will infect others and they have no business wasting their life listening to hatred over a choice they made.
Get free info from: Pensacola Christian College