StudentsReview ™ :: Pensacola Christian College

Indiana University -- Bloomington, IN

Pensacola Christian College

0 Sports Listed
PCC Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... If you happen to be there during an Olympic year, you won't get to watch the women's ice skating or women's gymnastics ...”

“... We were tennis buddies and he hated the school too ...”

“... You cannot watch TV or movies, except for the nightly news and some sporting events ...”

“... I was very involved student -- I was president of my collegian(required fraternity minus the alcohol, parties, and house), a 'straight A' student...”

“... Some stuff, like not being able to wear the Hollister and Abercrombie + Fitch logos, no jeans or sandals, no t-shirts for guys, but the girls can...”

“... You can't shake a girls hand, you can't watch a football game on campus ...”

“... Many sports opportunities ...”

“... Men have to wear ties and sport coats nearly every day, and women have to wear hose and make sure that their clothes are not too tight or low cu...”

“... they dont have medical personnel on hand for sports games, like last night when a soccer player broke his leg ...”

“... When I told them, that should they dismiss me I would not be able to arrange transportation home in 24 hours, they told me point blank that that...”

“... I played collegian soccer and got a ton of demerits for getting a yellow card when the other player was cursing me out the whole game, and I deci...”

“... The Sportscenter is available and the beach and sailboats etc ...”

“... I loved all the intermural sports and the collegian competition ...”

“... Although the rules are sometimes difficult to deal with, PCC offers so many opportunities to play sports, meet new people, and grow as a person ...”

“... We also loved the basketball games ...”

“... There were plenty of opportunities to play sports, exercise, and hang out ...”

“... 1) I needed to earn enough money to get a vehicle to transport me to an occupation in my field, and 2) I have a friend who needed extra help due ...”

“... However, I never felt I missed it because I was so busy of doing homework, sport activities, and shopping :-P on the weekends ...”

“... It is a beautiful and up to date campus offering bowling, swimming, ice skating, indoor track, basketball courts, tennis courts, modern dorms wit...”

“... PCC provides excellent facilities (bowling, ice skating, basketball, tennis, swimming, etc) that can be enjoyed without having to leave campus ....”

“... There are numerous benefits of becoming a student there - good food (for a college), proximity to Pensacola Beach, first class facilities, low tu...”

“... Boredom will not be a problem either if you apply yourself to your classes and get involved in the activities on campus such as Collegiate Sport...”

“... There is also a waterpark, ice skating, giant climbing rockwall, bowling, sports complex ...”

“... There are plenty of extracurricular activities if you enjoy sports and making friends in the commons and in the sports center ...”

“... The experience of Pensacola Christian College, the basketball team, "GO EAGLES" and the family that I still have today sixteen years ago since ...”

“... My second semester was preety much the same, I made tons of friends played sports for my collegian even though more things seemed to "get to me" ...”

“... I once got ordered out the cafeteria for wearing tennis shoes to dinner ...”

“... Once I went with my friends to the sports center ...”

“... A friendly campus with lots of cultural, service, sports activities ...”

“... I also would suggest that you dress like a PCC student and do not wear your guest badge as you walk around campus (only pull it out for entrance ...”

“... If ur looking for a great campus (the sports center is THE recreational facility of all colleges), a great education (despite that any major be...”

“... As I cried, she was perusing my dorm room telling my roomates to take down the Nerf basketball hoop that was hanging on the window by those litt...”

“... If one is into sports there is every sport imaginable ...”

“... Stiff dress code (no jeans, no tennis shoes, no tee shirts with writing/pictures) Basically if you want to stay you have to give up your fre...”

“... Although it may be easy, don't slack off and go to the Sports Center every night ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality