StudentsReview Advice!• What is a good school?
• Statistical Significance
• How to choose a Major
• How to choose your Career
• What you make of it?
• How Ivy League Admissions works
• On the Student/Faculty Ratio
• FAFSA: Who is a Parent?
• FAFSA: Parent Contribution
• FAFSA: Dream out of reach
• College Financial Planning
• Survive College and Graduate
• Sniffing Out Commuter Schools
• Preparing for College: A HS Roadmap
• Talking to Your Parents about College.
• Is a top college worth it?
Why is college hard?
Why Kids Aren't Happy in Traditional Schools
• Essential College Tips
• Cost of College Increasing Faster Than Inflation
Ah, college. Considered by many to be the time of a young person's lif... more→
• For parents filling out the FAFSA and PROFILE (from a veteran paper slinger)
According to NPR
, the cost of college... more→
• How to choose the right college?
Just so you know, filling out these forms is a lot more than penciling... more→
• Create The Right Career Habits Now
My name is Esteban Correa. I am currently a second year INTERNATIONAL ... more→
• Senior Year (Tips and experience)
Getting ahead in your career can be easier if you make the choice to b... more→
• Informational Overload! What Should I Look For in a College or University?
It's the end of junior year and everyone is anticipating the arrival o... more→
• Personality Type and College Choice
We are in an instant information age, where you can find almost anythi... more→
• A Free Application is a Good Application
Personality type is something very important to consider when deciding... more→
• College Academic Survival Guide
As a senior finishing her scholastic year, I feel that it is my duty ... more→
• Getting Involved: The Key to College Happiness
The leap from high school to college academics is not an insignificant... more→
• Choose a Path, Not a Major
As a tour guide, the absolute, most frequently asked question I got wa... more→
• The Scoop on State Schools
Unless you're one of the fortunate souls who's already found their cal... more→
• The Purpose of a Higher Education
A recent college graduate, I vividly remember touring campuses as a
• The Importance of Choosing the Right College Major (2012)
You are one of the millions of people this year applying for admission... more→
• How to choose a college major
One of the most important academic choices you'll make while in colleg... more→
• How to guarantee your acceptance to many colleges
I was not sure what college major to choose. When you are in your late... more→
• Nailing the College Application Process
Are your grades are not what you think they should be from high school... more→
• What to do for a Successful Interview
College applications seem to always be put on top of students procrast... more→
• I Don't Know Where to Start (General College Advice)
Interviews seem to become more commonplace in every facet of life as o... more→
• Attitude and Dress Code for an Interview (General College Advice)
Preparing for college is a difficult time for every student and it?s o... more→
• Starting College (General College Advice)
An interview is something we all have to go through when we get a job... more→
College is a huge milestone in your life. You?ve seen the castle like ... more→