StudentsReview :: The Savannah College of Art and Design

Safety
C
Creativity/Innovation
A
She rated most things higher than other students did.
Major: Perfomance Arts (This Major's Salary over time)
Okay, so I've barely finished my first quarter at SCAD and this is my evaluation: Good school, obnoxious students.

On the positive note: I love the school. I love my professors, I find my classes interesting(Art History at eight in the morning is rough, but still enjoyable to some extent)and very purposeful. I feel that I am learning a lot, and I, for the most part, enjoy my assignments.

On the negative note: JESUS, these soon to be artists are so self-infatuated! Well, not all of them. I'd say it's about a forty to sixty proportion with the latter half being the obnoxious folk. I've always been very picky with my friends and the people I hang around, so maybe that's just my problem. Also, I've only really been exposed to the freshman seeing as I am one. So maybe it's just that all these freshman are immature and obnoxious and they get weeded out as years go by. I can't say yet.

Anyway,currently I'm on the fence on whether or not I'll be coming back here next year. I'll finish out my freshman year and then make a decision. But truly, the professors and the school itself is quite good. It's just like someone else who commented said: "They'll take anyone with a check." Some of these people are talented and passionate and some don't give a damn about their education or their parents' bank account.

Rhode Island School of Design -- Providence, RI