StudentsReview :: The Savannah College of Art and Design

Campus Aesthetics/BeautyA+ FriendlinessB+
Campus MaintenanceA+ Social LifeD-
Surrounding CityA Extra CurricularsA
SafetyA

Describes the student body as: Friendly, Arrogant, Approachable, Snooty, Closeminded

Describes the faculty as: Friendly, Helpful

Intelligence
Creativity/Innovation
Faculty Accessibility
She cares more about Creativity/Innovation than the average student.
Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
I attend SCAD in Atlanta. I truly enjoy the experiences here that i have learned from so far. The classes that I am taking are all good to me and are relevant to my major. I came to SCAD with no prior drawing skill (I have my AAS in Journalism) I am NOT the best Drawer in the world but I am more confident in my skills as an artist than I was before I got to SCAD. As far as the people out here that I have gotten to know some ppl are more friendly than others, my roommate gets on my ****ing nerves. I can't wait for her to go back to the other campus. As far as getting around the city of Atlanta I find it a bit more challenging time wise but it is not the worst. Being from NYC it's just not as convenient (24 hrs) like it is back in NYC. I just miss being near my family and my friends (especially my bf that I left back home). I only have to take 6 more courses before I can start taking my major courses. I passed all three of my courses last quarter but bc my Art history class was so frustrating thanks to PROFESSOR LEADER (do not take her course unless you want to get a C) because you will not retain any of the information because she will try and overload you with too much work, her class was boring the only exciting thing about her is that she looks like Tina Fay. I am looking forward to the skills I will hone and see where that will take me in the Fashion world. Yes it is expensive to go to SCAD. But if you have the drive and determination you will make it work for you. Now until I get one of these snotty professors I have heard everyone talk about then I will find a reason to complain. But my professors have been warm, inviting and I ask lots and lots of questions because I fee comfortable, and I have been very shy in the past at my other college and rarely asked for help at all. I have changed a lot grown alot as a person and SCAD will help me continue on my journey. GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE APPLYING, EVERYONE ATTENDING OR EVERYONE DEPARTING!