StudentsReview :: Arizona State University

Campus Aesthetics/BeautyB FriendlinessD
Campus MaintenanceA- Social LifeA
Surrounding CityA Extra CurricularsC
SafetyC

Describes the student body as: Friendly

Describes the faculty as: Arrogant, Condescending, Self Absorbed

SAT:
1300
Intelligence
Useful Schoolwork
Social Life
A
He cares more about Useful Schoolwork than the average student.
Major: Architecture (This Major's Salary over time)
Going to one of the largest PAC 10 schools, I thought the resources and vast amount of tuition money going into the programs would come back in quality education. What I got were a whole slew of apathetic, self absorbed instructors, save a few who I got lucky with, who really didn't care iuf I succeeded in their courses or not. I've had my schedule erased in one semester because of the registrar's error, one teacher never recorded my grades during the semester and gave me a VERY unsatisfactory grade on my report, another teacher gave me a C when I deserved an A, and after asking him to change the grade he never did anything! The "honors" dorm was a pathetic way to treat hard working school kids who are starting off their college careers. The architecture building has better sleeping facilities (Come on, a 4 foot ledge sticking out of the wall is supposed to be the bed for two people?!) To be fair, I have enjoyed the company and humanity of a very few number of teachers (I can count them on one hand) who genuinely wanted to see me succeed in the program. But if I could wind back time and select a different program, I would most definitely have! If you're an Arizona high school senior, I would recommend NAU or University of Arizona over ASU, most definitely!
Get free info from: Arizona State University