StudentsReview ™ :: Indiana University Bloomington

Baseball (NCAA)
Field Hockey (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Men's Wrestling (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Golf (NCAA)
Women's Rowing (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, BigTen
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
IUB Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... IU is great for people who are really into the greek thing, sports and getting drunk ...”

“... Walking and biking are the most reliable methods of transportation, although biking is rather perilous (both to bikers and pedestrians) with the...”

“... Parking for freshman is abysmal...”

“... Football team sucks, the basketball team sucks, and so do other hoosier athletic sports ...”

“... Dont let the relative ease of admissions to this school fool you - it has several top rated programs - Great school, great academics and faculty, ...”

“... Only negatives about IU are bad football team, no engineering program, and they are cracking down to much on parties ...”

“... It has everything--the arts, music, parties, campus, sports, etc ...”

“... Sporting events are as exciting as any Big Ten event would be, and the traveling shows (with Broadway performers) that visit are unmatched, as a...”

“... Sports teams are exciting ...”

“... Personally I enjoy the sports, radio club, and music scene ...”

“... First and foremost, Indiana is a classic example of what many might portray a large state school with 'big-time' sports to be ...”

“... There are literally HUNDREDS of on-campus clubs and organzations, ranging from sports (fencing, judo, etc ...”

“... The football and basketball games are awesome, everybody has a ton of school spirit ...”

“... Bloomington is SO much more than a "drinking town with a basketball problem," as the t-shirts say, there are so many awesome arts & recreation op...”

“... There is nothing that compares to an IU basketball game at Assembly Hall ...”

“... There is always something to do, lots of parties, but also a lot of clubs, volunteering, sports, music, theater, etc ...”

“... I found racism, homophobian and anti-semitism commonplace and the undergraduate population was not there to learn anything but rather go through ...”

“... And few have the desire to join clubs and sports and take advantage of what the school has to offer ...”

“... Bloomington is a basketball town ...”

“... First things first, I came to IU for the sports, period ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality