StudentsReview ™ :: Fordham University

> Athletics Homepage <

Baseball (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, Atlantic10
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, Atlantic10
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, Atlantic10
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Men's Water Polo (NCAA)
   Division I, CollWaterPoloAssociation
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, Atlantic10
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Rowing (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Softball (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, Atlantic10
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
FU Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... of a prof in a baseball stadium ...”

“... There more sporting events at the local park than here ...”

“... You get the occasional drunk seniors at the football games, but besides that, there is a student section of about thirty to forty students at th...”

“... Summarily, if you like doing stuff on your own, dealing with crappy professors, and can pay $50,000 ($36000 for commuters) then this SHITTY DICKW...”

“... Lousy sports teams ...”

“... If you want to attend exciting sporting events, go elsewhere ...”

“... Most of the kids are facebook, watching some sort of sports on doing something else in class ...”

“... The Ram Van (intercampus transport) will take you to the Lincoln Center Campus ...”

“... Not having a good football team kinda sucks but we make up for it with basketball ...”

“... School spirit is rising but our lackluster sports teams aren't helping that ...”

“... I won't lie; our sports teams are not very good but football games are still a lot of fun to go to ...”

“... 0 sports ...”

“... I've read a lot of reviews which say that the extracurriculars on campus suck or don't exist ...”

“... Sports wise, the university also has big plans ...”

“... Eventually, I found friends through my extracurriculars and classes, and now I have a good niche of people I hang out with on campus, and I'm alw...”

“... There are no frats at Fordham so sports teams typically throw parties(football house, ect ...”

“... No sports (other than a small soccer 'club'), no rallies, no particularly interesting history or tradition to the campus ...”

“... The sports teams suck, and there is no school spirit ...”

“... 2) If you are apart of a sports program the weigh facility and the other sports facilities need a lot of work as well ...”

“... The University's sports programs are dominated by alumni who attend and so on ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality