StudentsReview ™ :: The College of William and Mary

Baseball (NCAA)
Field Hockey (NCAA)
Men's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, ColonialAthleticAssociation
Men's Cross Country (NCAA)
Men's Soccer (NCAA)
Men's Swimming (NCAA)
Men's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, ColonialAthleticAssociation
Men's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
   Division I, EasternCollegeAthletic
Men's Track, Outdoor (NCAA)
Women's Basketball (NCAA)
   Division I, ColonialAthleticAssociation
Women's Cross Country (NCAA)
Women's Golf (NCAA)
Women's Gymnastics (NCAA)
Women's Lacrosse (NCAA)
Women's Soccer (NCAA)
Women's Swimming (NCAA)
Women's Tennis (NCAA)
   Division I, ColonialAthleticAssociation
Women's Track, Indoor (NCAA)
CWM Sports News New!

Relevant quotes pertaining to sports

“... Nobody tailgates or goes to football games ...”

“... No one goes to the sporting events, which creates the image that no one is really happy to be here ...”

“... Also, the sports teams sucked ...”

“... the campus is small enough that one may be involved in many activities and sports ...”

“... Unfortunately, there isn't one single sports team the entire school gathers behind and supports ...”

“... He was on the gymnastics team and he once performed in a circus ...”

“... I came from a preppy, out of state town where I played field hockey and wasn't a nerd ...”

“... as a huge sports fan, I'm disappointed with the lack of sporting events worth watching ...”

“... It isn't a big research institute like UVA, nor does it sport mindless throngs of football fans with cash like Tech ...”

“... Extracurriculars are great, they are open to everyone and there's one for every interest ...”

“... This isn't a party school and a good number of people never attend sports events ...”

“... Many students here are very involved in clubs, organizations, sports, etc ...”

“... Third, the university has excellent supporting services such as free counselling, a superb sports center, a very helpful writing center, and exce...”

“... Socially, you have to go greek if you want to do anything social (or you could play a sport) ...”

“... Regarding school spirit, everyone is fairly apathetic towards the sports teams ...”

“... The sports teams are starting to get more popular, especially football, but spectators are still relatively scarce ...”

“... Cafeteria food and football team both rated "worst in the South" by virtually all surveys ...”

“... Frat parties do get old, but hanging out at coffee shops listening to live music, wandering around the beautiful campus, many academic activitie...”

“... The students here really like to get involved in extracurricular activities such as community service,sports and recreation, and sororities/frats...”

“... -Strong student-run organizations--clubs, sports, service frats, religious groups are all well-established ...”

“... Lots of intramural sports and the likes ...”

“... No hispanics or blacks except for a few on the football team, 62% of students (rising to 68% over the next 4 years) are in state ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Education Quality