StudentsReview :: The University of North Carolina Charlotte - Comments and Student Experiences

Duke University -- Durham, NC
University of Virginia -- Charlottesville, VA

The University of North Carolina Charlotte

the faculty in my

May 29 2003Computer Science
the faculty in my department aren't too helpful, unless if you're a genious. almost all of them have big egos, but there are a couple of down to earth faculty members.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2004
Campus Maintenance: A, Collaboration/Competitive: F

Great department

Nov 18 2003Architecture
Great department. Well worth the work that it takes to get into, and the work once you are in.The university in general is in the process of growing. Several buildings are being constructed around campus, and some will soon be replaced.
1st Year Male -- Class 2008
Education Quality: A+, Individual Value: B-

I agree with everyone else who has posted---Go

May 28 2003Undecided
I agree with everyone else who has posted---Go to another school. I have been attending UNCC for 2 years now, but they still won't consider me for resident tuition because I don't pay NC taxes. This school is money-hungry if you ask me. It's true---every year the classes lessen. Not only do they offer less sections of a class, but the classes keep decreasing in size. Trying to find a parking space is...cut-throat to say the least. And parking permits are EXPENSIVE! I don't think there is really much to do here in Charlotte. It's a really nice place, but...there could be more things to do, places to go... If I could go back, I would have NOT come here. I would have gone to California, Texas, or Florida instead!
2nd Year Female -- Class 2005