StudentsReview ™ :: The University of New Mexico - Comments and Student Experiences

New Mexico State University -- Las Cruces, NM

The University of New Mexico

Dear Dell,

Apr 07 2014History/Histories (art history/etc.)
Dear Dell, I am curently sttiarng collage at ITT Tech and I am haveing trouble with the tuition let alone trying to get a laptop which I need for my coarse of study which is computer electronics and engeneering technology (CEET). If there is anything you guys can do for me I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance. Tom Horton
Starting Job: gBTwab0mSKw Preparedness: F Reputation: F

Take courses online and

Mar 04 2014Business - Management and Administration
Take courses online and study with the Gap Year program LoveoneloveAll.com Best choice of my life! I was able to keep my lottery scholarship too. I returned to campus with a clear mind of what I wanted to study and now I am ahead of schedule to graduate.
1st Year Male -- Class 2018
Scholastic Success: A, Faculty Accessibility: B
Jan 05 2014Unknown

The math department is wonderful, made a previous mistake in the negative calc and higher math rating.

Get free info from: University of New Mexico