StudentsReview :: The University of New Mexico - Comments and Student Experiences

New Mexico State University -- Las Cruces, NM

The University of New Mexico

Great University to get a degree from

Jun 14 2014Geography and Geosciences
Great University to get a degree from. One of the best quality universities when compared to the cost of attendance. The geography program has some top notch professors that really set you up well professionally. I had two internships during college and was set up with a job across the country 2 weeks before graduating. GREAT SCHOOL!
4th Year Male -- Class 2014
Scholastic Success: A+, Collaboration/Competitive: C

Take courses online and

Mar 04 2014Business - Management and Administration
Take courses online and study with the Gap Year program LoveoneloveAll.com Best choice of my life! I was able to keep my lottery scholarship too. I returned to campus with a clear mind of what I wanted to study and now I am ahead of schedule to graduate.
1st Year Male -- Class 2018
Scholastic Success: A, Faculty Accessibility: B

Dear Dell,

Apr 07 2014History/Histories (art history/etc.)
Dear Dell, I am curently sttiarng collage at ITT Tech and I am haveing trouble with the tuition let alone trying to get a laptop which I need for my coarse of study which is computer electronics and engeneering technology (CEET). If there is anything you guys can do for me I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance. Tom Horton
Starting Job: gBTwab0mSKw Preparedness: F Reputation: F