StudentsReview :: Fordham University - Comments and Student Experiences

Fordham University

There is a good group of people here,

Nov 19 2003Political Science
There is a good group of people here, and good access to the city. The afterlife scene here is mostly bars (don't even need a fake most of the places) and some parties. The profs are mostly very good, and people are always willing to help out if you are having trouble. There is religion available here (seeing as it IS a jesuit university) but it is only made available, not forced upon you or down your throat -- coming from a Jesuit hs i feel this is actually less oppressive religion-wise.
1st Year Female -- Class 2007
Surrounding City: A+, Scholastic Success: B-

This is the best

Sep 25 2003Unknown
This is the best school bar none. Fordham offers a well-rounded education. A++++. I wish I could offer some critical advice but the school excels in all areas of study and otherwise.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2007
Education Quality: A+, Useful Schoolwork: F

I go to Fordham at the Lincoln Center,

Oct 17 2003Undecided
I go to Fordham at the Lincoln Center, and I really enjoy it. The faculty is nice and the dorms are amazong. Social life here is slightly cramped because a lot of residents go home on weekends. And I paniced when I first got here because it seemed like everyone had a fake ID and wanted to go out drinking, but I don't drink. After about a week, however, I found people who like to go see plays and stuff, and now I'm having the time of my life. There's nothing like going to school in the city, and I like Fordham because it's a small school, so I feel more at home.
1st Year Female -- Class 2007