StudentsReview :: Fordham University - Comments and Student Experiences

Fordham University

This is the best

Sep 25 2003Unknown
This is the best school bar none. Fordham offers a well-rounded education. A++++. I wish I could offer some critical advice but the school excels in all areas of study and otherwise.
3rd Year Female -- Class 2007
Education Quality: A+, Useful Schoolwork: F

Fordham is the greatest place to come to,

Apr 22 2003Psychology
Fordham is the greatest place to come to, only if you are openminded, ready to work hard, and eager to accomplish great things. Being that Fordham is in the capital of the world, New York City, it is composed by great diversity and exciting things to do. The university allows students to find their points of interest, and helps them foster them in a challenging, yet fruitful way.

Plus, the campus is one the most beautiful sites in New York City.

4th Year Female -- Class 2003
Education Quality: A+, Extracurricular Activities: B+

I go to Fordham at the Lincoln Center,

Oct 17 2003Undecided
I go to Fordham at the Lincoln Center, and I really enjoy it. The faculty is nice and the dorms are amazong. Social life here is slightly cramped because a lot of residents go home on weekends. And I paniced when I first got here because it seemed like everyone had a fake ID and wanted to go out drinking, but I don't drink. After about a week, however, I found people who like to go see plays and stuff, and now I'm having the time of my life. There's nothing like going to school in the city, and I like Fordham because it's a small school, so I feel more at home.
1st Year Female -- Class 2007