StudentsReview :: Fordham University - Comments and Student Experiences

Fordham University

Fordham University was definately

Aug 06 2001Philosophy
Fordham University was definately a good choice for myself. The best thing about Fordham are the class sizes. Classes are very small which allows me to have a personal relationship with each of my teachers, thus enhancing my overall educational experience.
1st Year Female -- Class 2006
Education Quality: A+, Scholastic Success: B-

I love Fordham University!

Aug 06 2001Communications
I love Fordham University! However, I did not always love it, actually I really didn't even want to apply or go here. I thought that the campus would be dangerous or sketchy or something, being that it is in the bronx, but I feel so safe no matter what time of day or night it is. Don't let the location confuse you of its amazing possibilities!!!!
1st Year Female -- Class 2004
Individual Value: A+, University Resource Use: F

Fordham is a place for students who want

Aug 05 2001Other
Fordham is a place for students who want a campus community in the biggest city in the world. With that said, it takes a person who is independent and city-minded on some levels and community-oriented with school spirit on other levels to succeed and be happy at Fordham. A beautiful campus, solid facilities, great location, caring professors, and interesting and diverse students are all there. But it is only worth spending over $30,000 if you will actually take advantage of what the school offers. If you do, as I have, you will love Fordham and never want to leave NYC.
3rd Year Male -- Class 2002