StudentsReview :: Fordham University - Comments and Student Experiences

Fordham University

I love Fordham University!

Aug 06 2001Communications
I love Fordham University! However, I did not always love it, actually I really didn't even want to apply or go here. I thought that the campus would be dangerous or sketchy or something, being that it is in the bronx, but I feel so safe no matter what time of day or night it is. Don't let the location confuse you of its amazing possibilities!!!!
1st Year Female -- Class 2004
Individual Value: A+, University Resource Use: F

Fordham University was definately

Aug 06 2001Philosophy
Fordham University was definately a good choice for myself. The best thing about Fordham are the class sizes. Classes are very small which allows me to have a personal relationship with each of my teachers, thus enhancing my overall educational experience.
1st Year Female -- Class 2006
Education Quality: A+, Scholastic Success: B-

Fordham is a full-scale university, complete with all t

Aug 07 2001PreLaw and Legal
Fordham is a full-scale university, complete with all the resources that encompass a free marketplace of ideas - yet Fordham's outstanding professors and deans recognize and embrace the individual person...

The university boasts a breathtaking New England-esque campus, complete with rolling hills and Gothic architecture - yet it sits amidst New York City, center of diversity and virtual capital of the world... In a nutshell, Fordham offers the best of both worlds.

2nd Year Female -- Class 2003